Family Law Assessment

How to send documents to family law assessment at Legal Aid Alberta

There are a few different ways to send documents if you do not have a scanner:

  1. Go to the public library. Public libraries may have computer equipment available to scan and send documents.
  2. Stores such as Staples can, for a fee, scan or fax your documents.
  3. Download a Scanning App to your phone.
  4. iPhones have a scanner built into the ‘notes’ app. Visit Apple support for help with this.
  5. Android phones have a free scanning app available. Visit Google Support for help with this.
  6. Search for free apps in the Google Play Store.

How to get your court documents
Contact the courthouse to arrange to get copies.

Family Law Assessment Quick Links

Back to Family Law

Stay Informed

The latest news from LAA delivered straight to your inbox.