Family Law Assessment

Family law assessment financial documents needed

Tax Returns/Notice of Assessment
There are two ways to get these documents.

  1. Contact Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281. You will need to provide your Social Insurance Number.
  2. Go to the Canada Revenue Agency website – create an account and print your Notice of Assessment.

Bank Statements
Go online or go to your bank to request your monthly statements.

Family Law Assessment Quick Links

Back to Family Law

Stay Informed

The latest news from LAA delivered straight to your inbox.