About Legal Aid AlbertaLegal Aid Alberta is a Centre of Excellence that helps vulnerable Albertans across the province at some of the most difficult times in their lives. Through professional, effective and accessible services that support better outcomes for our clients, we make a difference in the lives of Albertans and deliver value that extends beyond those who receive our services.Legal Aid Alberta is seeking to fill a full time, permanent Quality Advisor in our downtown Edmonton office. This position will appeal to an individual that likes to take initiative, is client focused and is exceptionally strong in delivering high-quality results.Job Description Reporting to the Senior Manager, Quality, Training & Operatorial Support, the Quality Advisor will develop, design, and administer quality assurance policies and programs that support Client Services within the Contact Centre and Legal Aid Alberta to deliver service excellence in accordance with the organization vision, mission, values, and strategic direction. The Quality Advisor responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with staff, managers, other Quality Advisors and subject matter experts to define performance requirements and standards, assess current performance and identify training and development needs
- Participating in the development of training materials, quality call monitoring formats, procedure manuals and quality coaching programs for all functional areas in Client Services
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Designing and facilitating workshops covering a wide range of topics to produce specified outcomes
- Coordinating, investigating, responding and reporting on clients and lawyers' concerns
- Administrative Reviews regarding certificates, billing, invoicing, authorizations and assignment of lawyers
If you got excited about this temporary position and you meet the minimum qualifications, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing posting number LAA-20-22.
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.